Monday, October 26, 2009

Some More Yummy Stuff

Tonight I'm excited for a couple reasons; 1) I get to show you some more yummy creations of mine, 2) I entered my second DT Call earlier this evening and I can't wait to find out who gets it. There is a new card kit site that has the most scrumptious and gorgeous card kits! You have to go visit them http://www.thelittleshabbybox.com/ and see for yourself ;}

Also, we were all under the weather this past week so I wasn't able to blog everyday like I wanted to. I am posting just a few of my layouts here but, if you want to see more please visit my gallery at Two Peas https://www.twopeasinabucket.com/userprofile.asp?user_id=370808.
I'm super excited to find out about the winners of the Ch{all}enge Masters DT Call later today! My fingers are crossed!

Below is a layout I did using the September Kit from Scarlet Lime. This is of my daughter Finley. Isn't she cute? I had alot of fun doing this layout and think it turned out great!

I will come back and add what was used on each layout when I have more time tomorow ;} Enjoy and please don't hesitate to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by.




This layout is of me! The very first and only one of me too. This was also done with a Scarlet Lime Kit. Love them!!



This is one of my favorite layots because it's of my baby girl Lily, or Pudge as we like to call her, and because of the beautiful bright colors.



This is of the big pumpkin carving party we have every year. We buy a ton of pumkins and take two days carving them. It makes an awesome display on Halloween.



My cat Sissy Puss always has to be in the middle of everything! She also has to "claim" any new items on a table or floor as her own. This layout is of Sissy Puss sitting pretty in the middle of a fall wreath I was making a couple of years ago. Crazy Cat!



That's it for tonight! Gotta get some sleep so I have enough energy to chase after the kids tomorrow. I'll post some more yummies again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment