Thursday, November 12, 2009

Check this out!

I received a Blog award from Stacy! Thanks girl! Now I have to send this along to 5 other people and those 5 people send along to another 5, so here goes:
Lisa Haines
Jennifer Campbell
Jessica Kibec
Lisa T.
Jamilie



Do I have some goodies for a lucky winner over at the Ch{all}enge Masters "Book Of Him" Challenge Group!! Head on over and check it out here. Below are pictures of the awesome scrappy goodness a lucky winner will receive just for participating in the Book of Him Challenge!! I'd say this lot of goodies is very much worth challenging yourself to complete a layout and upload it to the Ch{all}enge Masters Gallery!! At the end of November I will choose a random winner that will receive all these scrumptious goodies!! You can't win them if you don't get on over there and try! It's alot of fun and Robin and myself are having a blast playing along. You will also find a complete list of the items that are in this lot as well!!




That's it for today but stay tuned because we are cookin' up some Blog Hop goodness over at Ch{all}enge Masters too! Details to follow shortly! TTFN!

2 comments: