Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lots going on!!!

It official!! I made the Cutters Creek Design Team!!! Yahooo!!! Thank you to Kim B., the owner of Cutters Creek, for giving me this opportunity! Can't wait to get started!! Go check out her store here!

I have been so incredibly busy this past week with the holiday and working hard on challenges for Ch{all}enge Masters. We have also been hard at work putting up all the x-mas decorations! That is a HUGE job in itself! Once things settle down next week I'll be sure to post some of the projects I have been working on and, hopefully, I will know what the first assignment is for Cutters Creek!

Don't forget that Ch{all}enge Masters will be having their first ever Blog Hop this weekend! Be sure to stop by the Ch{all}enge Masters Blog to start off and have a fabulous time hopping from blog to blog for chances to win great prizes and to see awesome holiday projects too! Here's some info about the Jingle Bell Hop below!

Blog Hop Info:
The hop will take place from Sat. Dec. 5 at 9:00am EST until Sunday, Dec. 6 at midnight EST. The blog hoppers are required to visit all 23 blogs and leave a comment on each blog. Then they need to return to the Ch{all}enge Masters Blog and make a post that they have finished. One winner will be selected at rondom from all the eligible entries for the grand prize which is a $20 gift certificate to the online store of the winners choice. The winner will be announced by Dec. 11.

I hope to be able to provide a fun little holiday project for you all to enjoy for the Blog Hop! I will also be giving away a little prize for everyone who visits my blog & leaves a comment! I will have my daughter Finley randomly draw a name from her hat filled with all the people that participated in the Blog Hop! Can't wait to have some fun this weekend and scrap while doing it! Remember, have fun with this and enjoy yourself!

I'm so very blessed to be a member of two awesome Design Teams! I hope to bring much inspiration to all of you soon!! TTFN!

-Sharon


4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks fabulous and your "Blinkies" are ALL perfect...that's simply a nickname and you simply copy/paste the Code in and you did great!!

    Hugs and Congrats! I am thrilled for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sharon! Well deserved! :-)

    ReplyDelete