Saturday, May 29, 2010

Soooo excited!!!

There has been so much going on the past few weeks that I thought I would just wait and post it all together for ya!

First, I'm so very excited to say that I have been asked by the owner, Miss Judy, of Simply Scrapping Crafts to join her DT!!! How's that for awesome!! I am co-leading the group Sketchy Saturdays, and will also be designing for the Paper Scraps & Wacky Wednesday Groups as well!! I'll be busy, busy, busy for sure, but it's good and fun busy so that's ok! Please come over and check us out because I'm sure you will have a blast with all the challenges and other fun stuff over there! You can check out the main site here. You can also go directly to the Sketchy Saturday Group here and check out all of May's challenges, including a brand new awesome sketch that's been posted this morning! I'm so very blessed to be able to work with all those fabulous ladies over at SSC and I'm having a blast doing it!

Now, on to some more craziness! My son Cameron had to have a Colonoscopy and Endosopy last Monday at John's Hopkins Hospital. He did ok, but it was pretty brutal for him to go through the prep and the procedure itself. They ended up taking at least 5 or 6 biopsies to send off to Pathology so we will have to wait and see what they found. During the procedure they did find that he had Gastritis and also a problem with bile flowing backwards when it shouldn't. There is a technical term for that, but I can't pronounce it let alone spell it! We are hoping and praying that he does not have Inflammatory Bowel Disease like me. He has started on his new medications, but they tend to make his stomach hurt even more so we will see how long these last for him.

I will be back later with a few pictures of my latest work including my example for the Sketchy Saturday Challenge that's up! I will also show you a picture of the frame I altered for my daughter's pre-school teacher Miss Marti! It turned out so cute! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoyed the holiday! TTFN!!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the design team. I'll be praying for your son.

    ReplyDelete