Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello!!! Anybody out there?

Hey everyone! Is anyone out there and actually still following my blog? I know I've been away for far too long, but took a much needed break to get life more in order. I spent the summer trying to gain control of the house and just enjoying time with the kids. Then, before I knew it it was time for the kids to start school again.  They both (Cameron & Finley) are still doing school at home through PaCyber Charter School and it's going very well. Best decision I ever made I tell ya! 

Can you believe that I didn't go into my craft room all summer long!! Nope I didn't! I finally have just recently gone in there to push aside the cobwebs and dust off the craft supplies. Boy was it dusty!! I'm back in the saddle on the DT over at The Outlawz again and it's awesome to be back! I thank Colleen and the other girls for their patience in allowing me to take some much needed time. I'm now part of the team in The Twisted Thursdays Group and below you can see two cards I made for the last two challenges. The first card was for the stitching challenge, and the second card was for  the current Anything Goes Challenge. 

One more very important and exciting thing going on at The Outlawz starting tonight at midnight!! We are have a 1000th Member Party to celebrate reaching 1000 members!! That's awesome and how fast the site has grown! Be sure to come and check out all the fun games and challenges we have planned!! You won't want to miss all of the awesome prizes from many, many sponsors like a $100 gift certificate to Oozak, $100 gift certificate to SCACD, and many other prizes from Paper Temptress, Ippity and many, many more!!! Come on over and join the party!!


Also, there a bunch of fun games to play like Words With Oozak, Name That Tune, Bingo & more! Fun! Fun!

Here is the little pumpkin card I made for the stitching challenge at The Outlawz. I stitched some orange fabric on a canvas background. I even curled some strips of fabric for the stems! To cute! 


This is the anything goes card. I used a yellow sketch pen on my Silhouette SD to create the background and used all Basic Grey papers for this one :} Purty!


That's it for me for now! Be sure to come on by The Outlawz and have a rootin' tootin' good time ;} Sorry had to say it! Also, be sure to tell your friends because it's always better to party with lots of friends right? You'll be guaranteed to make some new ones I bet too! Have a great week everyone and HOPEFULLY I can post again this week just to shock you. He! He! TTFN!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Sharon!! Love the sewing on that pumpkin card! Absolutely fabulous! So glad you are back!!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon awesome post and so glad you are back in the saddle! Your cards are amazing - I love the pumpkin the twisted stems and those flowers are totally awesome! You didn't lose your touch g/f!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies! It's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also missed seeing your wonderful creations and I love both of these! I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the card you sent for my birthday and it will be one I cherish!!

    The new card you created for the PARTY is also amazing! No matter how long and how often I create, I'll never have your fabulous talent!! I admire it so much! It's fantastic and you really should be submitting for publication!

    Hoping you are okay and received my phone message. If not, I have the wrong number, so email me!! Also, can't wait for next May to come down and see ya!!

    Love you,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray!!! I am so glad to see you blogging again, Sis! Your cards are MAGNIFICENT!!! Holy scrap! I just cannot stop myself from scrolling up again to take another peek at them!! Love them BOTH!!!

    Love you Sistah <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had such a good rest, Sharon. I have been having a hard time getting in my craft room, too, but make more cards than my posts show {keep hiding my camera from myself}. Glad to see your back, though and looking forward to seeing your creations. I adore these cards, gf!!! Awesomeness to the max!
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon J. Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe thanks so much Sharon! I'm the same as you with having more cards than posts. I'm lucky to get the card done, much less post about it! I'll catch up and post some more of my cards soon...I PROMISE! Hugs to you too!
    -Sharon

    ReplyDelete